Thursday, April 3, 2008

We're Not In the Jungle Anymore Pedro

While driving to Mitla today, I was very impressed by the numerous types of cactus on the side of the road. I bet I saw at least 15 different types, some huge and probably thirty feet tall. I will no doubt be taking some pictures of the surrounding countryside as time allows.

Much of the day I spent working on things for my Mexican Pilot's License. Right now, I am working on things for my medical exam. Hopefully next week I will have my medical done, and then, supposedly, things will happen faster to finalize my actual license. Keep joining us in prayer for the paperwork processes of licenses and visas. It's kinda like fun...only different...and in Spanish.

1 comment:

Rita Loca said...

hello! I stumbled across your blog and wanted to let you know that MAF serviced our mission for many years while we worked in Venezuela. God bless you all!!