Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Crazy Enough to Fly

Yesterday, I was able to get my flight physical done after 6 hours of tests. It entailed the typical stuff; blood and urine work, psychoanalysis, general exam, eyes and hearing, etc. It is a huge praise that I was able to get it done, because I didn't have an appointment. Because we are strapped for time in trying to get me licensed, we were told the quickest way to get in would be to come first thing in the morning, and wait to see if someone didn't show up for their appointment. Sure enough, someone didn't show up, and they put me in. Otherwise it would have been the first of May. So, being able to get my exam done, on my first attempt, is a huge praise.

Today much of the day was spent hustling paperwork. I sent my medical work to Mexico City, talked with the lawyer a bit about our visas, and caught up on general bookkeeping items. Hopefully I will be in the cockpit soon. Keep praying with us...

No comments: