Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Man in the Moon


Our last night in Shell, I tried my hand at taking pictures of the moon. I just got a new lense that I have been experimenting with. It has been a lot of fun, and I thought this one turned out pretty neat.

Our ability to upload pictures has been limited since moving to Mexico. We obviously have internet, but it has been marginal at best. This morning I just got lucky with my connection lasting more than 3 minutes. Hopefully we will have some more luck and we will put some more pics of Mexico, family, etc.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful picture, Sean! We've been following your move closely (from your blogs). We're eagerly awaiting more pictures of your new home and ministry! I always love the pics of Becca and the girls, too!

We love you all so much!

Aunt Anita

Rebecca said...

Thanks Anita. Great to hear from you. Thanks for your prayers as we make this change. We should be home at the end of the year. Hope to make it out your way and see everyone. Sean